Coding and programming are becoming more and more popular among STEM toys and educational technology. Kids can learn these technical skills through hands-on play with a robotics kit like Botzees.
So, what’s the difference between coding and programming? Krinsky Camps & Programs gives the below definitions:
- Coding involves writing many lines of code in order to create a software program.
- Programming involves not only coding but also other tasks, such as analyzing and implementing algorithms, understanding data structures, solving problems, and more.
How can you prepare your children for a world full of technology where these skills will be more common place and needed for job applications in STEM fields? Providing a creative space to explore by using manipulative pieces and intuitive apps will encourage kids to tackle something that may seem challenging, but becomes a fun activity through play.
- Create, Program and Play with Botzees, an Augmented Reality robotics kit that combines construction, coding and creativity.
- Includes 130 uniquely shaped, easy-to-grip blocks with rounded edges and unique shape to inspire every child’s imagination.
- Kids can build and code 6 different pre-designed Botzees, or create their own! The creative possibilities are limitless!
- 30 interactive Augmented Reality puzzles that teach foundational coding concepts like sequencing, looping, and conditional coding in an intuitive and visual way.