Reading over summer is a great way to pass the time but it also holds great benefits. For one, summer reading helps children retain their reading levels so they are starting the new school year on the right foot. It’s important to encourage reading in fun ways, like joining a summer reading program at your local library.
The benefits to readers in a summer reading program include:
- encouragement that reading become a lifelong habit
- reluctant readers can be drawn in by the activities
- reading over the summer helps children keep their skills up
- the program can generate interest in the library and books
Another great tip from Common Sense Media is to keep reading fun! Let your kids read graphic novels, mysteries, magazines and more. You can add fun, learning and interaction with Pai Technology Storybooks!
STEM and ed tech toys don’t always mean coding, robotics and engineering. Literacy can be combined with augmented reality technology for a fun and immersive experience for kids.
Reading has never been more fun and engaging! With the use of Augmented Reality technology, Pai Storybooks pair with our free app to create a unique interactive reading experience. Rich, detailed illustrations will come to life in 360-degree animations! Customize the characters in the story with the special AR coloring cards. Encourages a love of reading and thoughtful stories teach positive lessons!
- Pairs with a free app and your tablet
- Rich, detailed illustrations with 3D interaction
- Encourages a love of reading
- Thoughtful stories teach positive life lessons
- No batteries or assembly required